Roofing felt

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caretaker

Established Member
Reaction score
Across the street from me a builder man has built a large wooden frame, you could put a car in it, but he seems to have covered it in some kind of felt.
It came on a large role about 12 feet wide, on the inside it was white and the out side was green with square lines in white, it was about the thickness of cheep lino.
It looks like that is all it is having on this, he did put a roof of wood sheet on then covered this with the materiel.
It looks water proof but I can never catch him in to ask what it is.
Any idea what it is.

Probably EPDM. It's a tough rubber material. It's supposed to be the dogs pineapples, but he had some on our extension when we bought our house and it was awful stuff. We had it replaced with felt. Our roofer hates the stuff!

caretaker":1asy5gnv said:
Across the street from me a builder man has built a large wooden frame, you could put a car in it, but he seems to have covered it in some kind of felt.
It came on a large role about 12 feet wide, on the inside it was white and the out side was green with square lines in white, it was about the thickness of cheep lino.
It looks like that is all it is having on this, he did put a roof of wood sheet on then covered this with the materiel.
It looks water proof but I can never catch him in to ask what it is.
Any idea what it is.

Any chance of a photo.?

Latest posts

Back