Ronson Blowtorch refill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris By The River

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if you can still get refills for a ronson blowtorch? (Plumbing type, not a chefs blowtorch)

Last time I bought half a dozen (it was some years ago) but have now run out. My local ironmonger says that they have not been available for years!!

If anyone knows of a supplier I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Chris

Same story in my area Chris. My hardware guy said he hadn't seen them in years. Pity, great wee torch. If you hear of anything, let me know.

Rgds

Noel

What are the gas canisters like? If they are ones with a screw thread they are certainly available - we got some a while ago that fit both our gas weedkiller wand and also an old Taymar blowlamp.

Misterfish

I have a Ronson and a Taymar - I will have to check them out.
Not used much but a pity if you cannot get refills?
I also have a tiny chefs type and could not get the lighter fuel refills last time I tried - must try again.

Rod

The Taymar has a screw thread but the Ronson has longish push- on tube so not compatable?

Rod

I have 5 unused Ronson Hi-Heat Butane 240g gas cylinders, silver body with black and blue text. I don't remember how I came by them but they've been lying in my workshop for years waiting for a use. Don't know how the Royal Mail or a carrier would feel about delivering gas cylinders. Any use to anyone? Make me an offer.

i'd be glad to take them off your hands,if they are the push on type ,call me on 07789934565. lets chat if you still have them

Back