Red red wine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

londonsteve2

Established Member
Reaction score
Sitting here and chilling and drinking a bottle (no not a glass) of Wolf Blass shiraz and i was wondering where the taste of plums and blackberys etc were that people are always harping on about . It just tastes bloody like wine to me. Maybe ive not been slurping it right :D or cos im just a lager lout from North London
Bloody good though
Cheers Steve
P.S
You may have noticed ive posted a little more than usual tonight. Well its not because of the wine its cos the bloody kids have got off the puter for once :twisted:

londonsteve2":383z7vtn said:
P.S
You may have noticed ive posted a little more than usual tonight. Well its not because of the wine its cos the bloody kids have got off the puter for once :twisted:

Buy them their own for Christmas - problem solved :lol:

Andrew

Was thinking of getting a laptop for xmas any ideas which one ???
And it will be mine all mine :twisted:
Cheers Steve .......hic

AH NO, DON'T BUY A TOSHIBA! We bought one for my wife and it is pants! It has a much bigger processor than my desktop but is much slower. We then decided to buy more ram, thinking this was the problem and it was still slow! It takes forever and a day to boot up as it has all sorts of Toshiba rubbish added to it to conserve battery, browse easier, make tea and coffee or whatever! I ended up having to completely wipe the hard drive and just install Windows to get it to run anything like quick. (It has a 3gig processor and still runs slower than my 2gig desktop) Toshiba, pahh, I would never buy another. :shock:

Latest posts

Back