Ready made internal doors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Moffat

Established Member
Reaction score
Since we moved here 16 or so years ago, I have been intending to replace a pair of room dividing glazed doors. It remains the only item not done in the house, and was left undone as I intended to use timber off our own land. The tree I intended to use proved unsuitable, and I am looking to bail out and buy something that will be stable and quickest and be oak, at least on the surface. The aperture is (brick to brick) 1422 mm wide 2180mm high. That’s not a standard size, although I could reduce the height. Does anyone have any experience of suppliers and have any recommendations? I have been rather surprised to find that a bunch of the bigger names are retailing product manufactured in China, which is impractical for customised dimensions apart from anything else.
Stuart

can’t help with suppliers for bespoke doors but I’d personally go for a standard size and reform the opening to suit the frame - it will also help with getting everything true and square ..

Back