quick workshop tour

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwuzere

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the nice confined space i work in,7m x 4m, boy do i wish it was bigger most of the time, anyhow it does the job, any comments/questions/criticisms welcome
ah and you will notice the new jet 22/44 in there, review to follow next week after i,ve used it in anger on some awo

workshop007.jpg

workshop002.jpg

workshop001.jpg

workshop003.jpg

workshop004.jpg

workshop005.jpg

workshop006.jpg

Looks like you have a lot of decent kit in there, considering your space. Only thing I can't see is your workbench, unless I'm missing it?

Is the crown guard on your table saw home made? Do you have any other photos of it?

OPJ":12n2xqkt said:
Looks like you have a lot of decent kit in there, considering your space. Only thing I can't see is your workbench, unless I'm missing it?

Is the crown guard on your table saw home made? Do you have any other photos of it?

crown guard is a home made(not by me) effort will post more picks of it later, work bench is a roller table from axi that is used as an outfeed for the spindle and doubles as a work bench with a sheat of mdf fixed to the top, or there is a small bench that doubles as an outfeed for the saw, out of shot is my metabo bs and pt

More pictures and a list of kit :lol:
metabo bas 317 band saw, metabo hc260 pt, metabo pkf255v8 panel saw
jet 22/44 drum sander and bobbin sander, scheppach hf3000 spindle,
axi power feed, scheppach ha3200 extractor with fine filter, jet afs1000b air filter, woodstar dc04 extractor, record dml36 mk2 lathe, plano clamp system and a triton router table top with a trend t11 fitted, plus the usual odds and sods like various drills etc

workshop009.jpg

workshop008.jpg

workshop007.jpg

workshop006.jpg

workshop005.jpg

workshop004.jpg

workshop002.jpg

workshop001.jpg

workshop003.jpg

and lots of clamps, you can never have enough clamps :wink:

Back