Printer ink

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynax

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i know some members and their partners/wives do photography, i'm just wondering where you source your inks from, i have an Epson R3000 printer with a continuous ink system, i currently get my inks from Marrutt, but money is a bit tight at the moment, can anyone recommend a bulk ink supplier that is as good a quality as the K3 inks i currently use, at the moment my inks cost me £184 for 9 125ml bottles, which usually lasts me about a year so not a very heavy user but any savings that i can make will be a great help, cheers,

Haven't bought any for a while, but I got mine from octoink before and found them to be great quality - still vibrant and non faded after several years

My printer went kaput last week and it was going to cost more to replace the waste ink pad than a new printer costs. So I bought a new printer. 130 in PCWorld, 99.99 online for the same product.

Of course, the old inks don't fit the new printer When I rang Prink to pay for an online order that had gone wrong, and mentioned that I had a coupe of dozen ink cartridges that I bought a couple of months ago and can't now use, grumble, grumble, he offered to refund me if I returned them, as long as they had at least a one-year BBE date on them. I didn't ask him, he offered. I call that excellent service. No connection, just a happy customer.

www.prink.co.uk

I'm not a heavy user and I rarely print photographs, but I print my DVDs and covers and I'm very happy with the appearance.

S

Thanks everyone, checked out octoink that Matt suggested, looks spot on, 9 x 100ml bottles of Ultra Chrome K3 ink just over £100 inc vat, i will get some ordered in a couple of weeks, cheers,

Thanks Gavin, they only do cartridges though, i use a continuous ink system so i buy bottles of ink,

Latest posts

Back