plum crazy, what else?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizza. Home made bread. Beef sandwich with home made bread and waitrose pickled shallots. Sometimes all in the same day.

nothing else to say, really.

Well, we got the toaster going and 'Er indoors with our Daughter got A'buttering and A'spreading.
The jam was set well and was a nice change from the usual marmalade, or black current etc.
Interesting recipe, It won't last long! thank you very much Pete Maddox for the offer.
Donation made to MND, as agreed
Regards Rodders

Have a go at growing The Sutton dwarf broad beans and pick them young, the taste is great and eaten with dry cured bacon there is nothing to beat it :lol: Mine should be ready in three or four weeks (hammer)

Regards Keith

Can't do liver. Just can't. Or avacado. Makes me gag. Other than that Im with Oliver. More please.
Phil, never come to dinner at mine lol. Rib eye steak or curry is my go to comfort food.
Don't get me started on seafood cooked properly. Mussels, clams, mostly any fish, eel, razorclams, squid..... I could go on.

phil.p":1k70nbgs said:
I snorkelled off Hot Water Beach in NZ, picked mussels, took them back to the beach, buried them 18" deep and dug them up ten minutes later cooked. :D
Sounds fantastic Phil. :D

Plate pasty, As you would guess a pasty the size of a plate, really nice and scrummy if you're a pasty lover. that is.
They were made and stocked by One of our local cake and pie shop, but no more!
They were about a fiver, or half for £2.50, Here in Sunny Devon many folk would buy 2, or 3 when having a "Do",
Bash, or Get together. I went to order some a couple of weeks ago but they stopped selling them and no reason given
Very much a shame I've bought loads!
Rodders

Back