Planer/thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thek

Reaction score
Hi.
I´m planning to buy Moretens H410 planer/thicknesser. I´d appreciate to hear if somebody has any experiences about it.
(Greetings from Finland and thank you for a nice forum)

Hi Thek

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry that I don't know anything about the Moretens, but I'm sure that someone will be along soon.

Cheers
Neil

GO for it, I had the use at a friends their 4 sider :p :tongue9: if I had the money I would buy one tomorrow,where are you in Finland ? Are you near the maker Moréton ?
all the best from a very cold germany :deer

Thanks for the feedback.
I've found Moretens webpages and there was an good article about this planer written by Good Woodworking. But rather hear some info by owners.
Houtslager, It's pretty cold up here too.
I live quite near Helsinki. Also thought about going to Sweden and buy it directly from there. But I think the location of maker is near the border of Norway. (Östersund)
Anyway I got a offer from a finnish dealer: 2700€, with 4 cutter and delivered to my workshop. I'll hope it's value of money.
Thek.
Ps. Sorry my mistakes in english, should practise more.

:D Your English is fine, and your website looks good to,I wish I could understand it. It looks so intresting and I like the work table.
And welome to the Forum

Martyn :D

Hello Thek.
I don't know anything about the Moretens H410, but I know a man who probably does :D .

You have some very nice restored items on your website, very nice indeed.

Latest posts

Back