Photography darkroom - free to a good home

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beech1948

Established Member
Reaction score
I have given up photography as my eyes are now getting aged and uncertain about quite a few things eg focus.

I have most of the components of a chemical development darkroom to give away free if anyone is interested. Yes I have gone digital like so many others...but just maybe someone will be interested.

1x Durst 60x60 and 35mm capable colour enlarger without lens ( easy to find from second hand dealers especially in london)

1x Pattinson 35mm enlarger with lens

1xDurst temperature controlled colour developing machine with timers

1xWash stand mostly used with B&W

Plastic vessels, measuring jugs, trays, timer ( I think), red light etc etc etc.

Collection possible if you are interested. Do not really want to split and they are FTAGH that is FREE.

I'll leave on here for 2 weeks.

Consider also if you know of someone who could benefit from this a club, a college, a school, a studio, an aspiring photographer and let them get in touch.

Can deliver on a route from Wokingham to Crewe in Cheshire so possible for Reading, Slough, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Oxford, Coventry, Warwick, and anywhere along the M42, A51, M6.

That's a very generous offer. =D>
I'd snatch your hand off if I wasn't so far away.

Lons,

I am frequently upto Leeds and North Manchester.......if you really wanted it then I could go a few extra miles to meet up somewhere.

As I said its free to a good user, learner, improver or experimenter.

Hi beech

I much appreciate the offer but even Leeds is a fair way for me so probably not really an option.
It would be great though if there is a club or studio who could use your equipment and if you don't get a response here it might be worth posting on a photography forum?

You'll need a boat in Leeds at the minute, poor bu**ers :cry:

cheers
Bob

I've got some decent darkroom kit and I keep meaning to set it up and buy some film just to show the kids. I really must do that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may know someone who's interested but I don't have contact details and won't see her until next Monday at work. I may be in touch then if it's still available

My colleague says yes, she's definitely interested. It's probably easier for her to contact you directly so if you PM me you details I'll pass them on to her if that's ok

Duncan,

I wonder if you could help me a little more. Naomi did not reply to my first suggested delivery dates for the photographic darkroom stuff because she missed the message as she was ill.

I sent a new message a few days ago wanting to deliver to her parents in Leek on the 26th Feb on my way upto the Lake District but have yet to receive a reply. I am obviously concerned that she will miss this opportubnity as well.

Would you please just mention it to her as I recall you work with her. Maybe even give her my phone number if it helps.
Thanks in advance

Alan

Latest posts

Back