Photobucket Down ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berncarpenter

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with photo bucket ? I cant get in, been having this problem since last night.I am getting a white screen when signing in ?

Cheers Bern :(

carlb40":2t7zyq9b said:
I just logged on ok. Have you tried clearing your cache etc?

Got my son to clear all my cookies and when that didnt work he was stumped . I am not very clever when it comes to using the computer ,only had it since last April so still really green.

Cheers Bern

Hi Bern i assume he also refreshed or restarted the browser after clearing the cookies - mmmmm cookies :D

carlb40":1xgfwoku said:
Hi Bern i assume he also refreshed or restarted the browser after clearing the cookies - mmmmm cookies :D

Thanks Carl i will shut down and restart see if that works

Cheers Bern :D

Tried shutting down still no joy also had the Dragon and son try on their computers and phones still didnt work .We had a new router from Talk Talk this week i wonder if that has anything to do with it ?

Cheers Bern.

Ahh it might be to do with the router then. Can't help with that though i'm afraid. I take it it's wireless? If so i assume the phones were used on WIFI?
If the tariff allows you to, try using the phone without WIFI and just to see if you can get on to Photobucket. That would then point to the router causing the issue.

I just logged onto photobucket on my phone ok - no wifi

Thanks for your help on this one Carl . Just managed to sign in and load a photo but its taken about 30mins ,oh well at least I'm in . Just hope it will speed up a bit .

Cheers Bern.

Back