Perhaps I'm the last to hear this...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
... but if not, you may find it as amusing as I did.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

It's not the phone that's amusing, it's the music which plays. Very well produced, I thought, sounds like a proper song.

PS We'll see if I succeed in selling my phone (not this one, but one identical to it) this weekend or whether it'll get scuppered by some eejit :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I may be mistaken, but) sounds like Weird Al Yankovic. He's famous stateside for songs like Just Eat It (Michael Jackson's Just Beat It), Yoda (Lola) and Eat me I'm a Danish (Rock Me Amadeus). As well as many others.

Brad

wrightclan":25uolzxf said:

(I may be mistaken, but) sounds like Weird Al Yankovic. He's famous stateside for songs like Just Eat It (Michael Jackson's Just Beat It), Yoda (Lola) and Eat me I'm a Danish (Rock Me Amadeus). As well as many others.

Brad

Ah! Is this a send up of a "proper" song then? I'm afraid I don't do much music, I'm a R4 man, so the only music I hear is One Song To The Tune Of Another.

Steve Maskery":3b3irgmk said:
wrightclan":3b3irgmk said:

Brad

Ah! Is this a send up of a "proper" song then? I'm afraid I don't do much music, I'm a R4 man, so the only music I hear is One Song To The Tune Of Another.

Yeah, just looked it up. It is Weird Al. The song it parodies is I Want it That Way by Back Street Boys. (Knew it was one of those boy bands, just not sure which manufactured boy band it was.) :roll:

Brad

Back