PBS "The Woodwrights Shop" Videos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Neil , a great one to start with is "The Spirit of Woodcraft". 20 some minutes uncut by breaks featuring quotes from Monty Python, Star Wars and a joke about the Dalai Llama. This guy really deserves being the longest running how -to program around , so entertaining. I think one guy actually counted and categorized the wildly divergent references in this episode if I remember correctly , an impressive list it was too.

I was dragged away from my workshop by the family on holiday to Florida at Easter. Arrived at our holiday apartment on the keys, switched on the TV - to find The Woodwrights Shop ! :lol:

Newbie_Neil":3a8v9vza said:
Hi all,

I found this link for The Woodwright's Shop on PBS.

I haven't watched any of the videos, but Roy Underhill has guests such as Christopher Schwarz.

Enjoy.

It has been described (by Roy) as "A Woodworking Show and Less!". His sense of humor is very self deprecating and often quite subtle. And every once in a while, something actually gets built on the show.

Back