Oversized plectrum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinka

Established Member
Reaction score
My o/h asked if I could make a small sign for her friend, who plays guitar in a duo, to hang on their microphone at pub gigs.
8mm ply that came from a school in Guangdong, China according to a stamp on the piece I used. Seems decent stuff too.
Daubed it with lemon oil polish using a bit of sponge.

Attachments

• P1040812small.JPG
    P1040812small.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 788
Martin I bet Fran's friend will be chuffed with that,and just the right size to be noticed.Probably the best thing to come out of China :roll:

Bryan

Another quality product from Martin's saw. I love the way the wording is highlighted by the lightness of the ply. It will certainly get noticed.

Claymore":lc5vam1t said:
I won't bother asking what the adhesive they sell at Screwfix smells of "Sticks like ****" Lol

... to a blanket? :)

I had to Google it, I never heard of that one before. It's an Evo-stick product too! Actually, it looks like it might be what I need for sticking this felt in a box. I was going to use spray but that will no doubt go everywhere except where I need it.

Nice piece Martin.

Maybe that’s the size of plectrum I would need if I was going to try and play a guitar, no! I am as musical as a deaf rat. :shock:

Take care.

Chris

ChrisR":3f3kki4x said:
.......... I am as musical as a deaf rat. :shock: ..........

Chris

Me too Chris, but it doesn't stop me trying! :mrgreen:

Nice piece Martin. I like the simple elegance of it. =D>

Very well done Martin ,and a great idea . I must have a cold in my head ,sniff ,sniff .I can't pick up the smell of the Lemon oil either . :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back