[OT] Congratulations are allowed?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if the policy of the forum allows to open a thread just to make compliments, but I feel to do it the same.
In this forum I found good advice, good tutorials and very good reviews.
You guys are very friendly and competent. And not proned to some North American manufacturer or woodworking messiah.

My active participation in this forum will be very limited because English is not my mother tongue and I have difficulty writing it, but anyway I wanted to tell you that I read you often and I really like you.

That's all.

Regards,

Auguste Gusteau

Welcome Auguste

It really is surprising how many people join and tell us how good the place is. If you speak to some regulars, it's all crashing down around them. :lol:

Have fun and don't mention bevel up vs bevel down, or ask who's the best plane maker.... :D

wizer":2e6d7lg1 said:
Have fun and don't mention bevel up vs bevel down, or ask who's the best plane maker.... :D

Boeing.
:twisted:

I'm here all week, try the fish.

Welcome to the forum, glad you like it.

Welcome to the Forum Auguste..

I hope you enjoy the taking part. We have disagreement sometimes,
but nothing nasty.

So congratulations on making a good choice of forum (Because we know there are others!)

John :D

I agree, I've only recently started posting on this forum, lurked a bit in the past, but I've spent more time at some of the other forums around. This is definitely the friendliest and least ego-dominated of them :)

Back