• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOW SOLD - SIP 01332 10" Cast Iron Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Having taken delivery of the Axminster Industrial Saw from Stuart from on here this week my SIP 01332 10" Cast Iron Table Saw is now looking for a new home.

It is a 240V single phase model and requires a 16A supply to power it.

I have had it for just over 2 years from new and it is in very good condition.

3" max depth of cut and how it is set up can rip a in excess of a metre . Will come with manual, blade changing tools, moitre slide and a couple of spare blades . I will even throw in my custom made push stick that runs over the fence!

Collection from my workshop premises just outside Diss in Norfolk and free coffee and workshop tour included on collection!

Looking for £575 for a reasonable quick sale as have my new one all installed.

Might be able to deliver subject to additional charge

Thanks for looking

A question if you don't mind. I have an Axy saw like that and find she struggles at a depth of timber - but I am running it off 13amp - start up is also a bit laboured. Could this be my problem?

Good luck with the sale.

Selwyn":6x3hbhjo said:
A question if you don't mind. I have an Axy saw like that and find she struggles at a depth of timber - but I am running it off 13amp - start up is also a bit laboured. Could this be my problem?

Good luck with the sale.

Unlikely but assuming the motor is a capacitor start and run (would be normal on such a machine), the run capacitor is likely to be failing/has failed. Quite cheap to replace with a generic product from ebay.

This SIP saw doesn't have any problem cutting 3" stock at full capacity and starts superbly - as said I reckon your run capacitor is on its way out

And replied Sean - Someone coming to have a look at the saw tomorrow morning - will let you know outcome.

Rog

Back