Now is a good time to buy Festool from Axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martingchapman

Established Member
Reaction score
I know the current Axminster 10% discount has been mentioned in an earlier post but I have just purchased a Festool sander over the web from Axminster and had a 10% discount (£28.52) applied to the order.
You need to have a customer number, which you can obtain by registering with them on line or by phone.
You then place the order and when you get to the checkout page tick the box next to the "Discount Voucher....." text and then tick the "Apply Discount" button.
You don't need to have received any form of invite from Axminster, the key is the customer number.
The discount applies to any one item.
The offer closes on 30th April.
There are rumours that Festool are increasing their prices from the beginning of May so this is why I think it is a good time to buy.

I have no connection with Festool or Axminster other than a satisfied customer.

Martin.

None to be honest - it's just that I recall my local tool shop giving me 10% (IIRC) off list price price, although I'm going to double check that. Hence the question.

Festool don't allow their Dealers to discount power tools (although you can get a discount on accessories bought at the same time as a power tool).

If you got a discount on a Festool power tool from a Dealer you are very well connected, nurture that dealer.

Martin.

Back last year when Axminster had a 10% off deal but no mention of Festool being excluded one of the forum members contacted Axminster who replied they could not give 10% off of Festool stuff, however I can tell you they don’t give you a 10% discount, they give you a voucher for 10% of the purchase cost… deducted from the invoice for the ‘10% off sale’. The same result but a different approach - if you know what I mean!
A local dealer also warned me that Festool would not honor the extra 2 year warranty if it came to there notice that the product had been purchased at below the price fixed by the importer.
If you are looking for a saving on Festool I doubt if you will get a better opportunity at the moment!

By the way I have no connection with Axminster, just a satisfied customer.

Best wishes
Mike

Latest posts

Back