Nothing special

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbler

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not that I haven't done anything of late to show just to much happening.
Repair and restoration to a 100 year old Hebrides Spinning wheel slow progress (see Blog)

Trying to sort out my garage to accommodate new tools a new Scheppach BS, 2nd hand SCMS, Pedestal Dril and Nova 3000 lathe (this is ATM is stored at the Ornamental Turners club 40k's away).

Using the Jet mini is a pleasure but a bigger lathe does have its advantages main use is turning the legs for the spinning wheel repair and the extra one I am making for LOML who has 2 wheels already.l :roll:

Just simple play turning in between as stress relief. a Cedar (almost as hard as Oak) Pot Pourie bowl with Putter lid

IMG_5544.jpg

A Visa Vesa pair of Rolling pins Tassie Blackwood and Huon Pine.

P1000375.jpg

A triple cracker/nut bowl my daughter snatched up as soon as she saw it

IMG_5432.jpg

A spalted Macadamia bowl
IMG_5426.jpg

18th of June to 20th see's The Sydney Timber & Woodworking Show hit town lots of wood and tools.

IMG_0554.jpg

Ray

Very nice looking pieces, especially like the Pot Pourie bowl, think the Putter lid is a very nice addition to it. Thanks for showing Ray.

Ray, my eye catched the triple cracker/nut bowl, which I like very much.
No wonder someone grabbed it. Keep it in my mind.
Ad

Thanks all for the nice comments

Winter has hit with a vengance 10C and icy cold winds all day straight into the workshop/garage to cold for me these days.

10c thats summer temperature round here :lol: :lol:
wait till it gets to -20c then you need to put your shirt on to go into the shed :lol: :lol:

Malcolm

Latest posts

Back