Newbie saying hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owd git

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi to all I am a 72yrs teenager who has just got interested in woodwork. My aim is to build my own autoharp. Also interested in music and learning to play keyboard. Don't want to bore you to much. looking forward to learning from the forums. Regards Charlie.

Welcome owd git

If memory serves me right (I'm old too, although I'm a mere youngster compared to yourself) I recall reading an article many years ago, in a woodworking magazine about building an Autoharp, it may have been by Zachary Taylor.

Baldhead

Thanks for the welcome chaps and for making me feel at home. Mr p do you play the banjo and know guitarist B Brewen by any chance?

No banjo here just puzzles, planes and a few bits and bobs from I.Sorby.

Welcome Charlie, from an old git, not seventy two until April this year, but getting there.

Sorry but no advice on any music related questions, I am about as musical as frog, with the flu. :roll:

Take care from an old Git.

Chris R

ChrisR":3q59km0h said:
Welcome Charlie, from an old git, not seventy two until April this year, but getting there.

Sorry but no advice on any music related questions, I am about as musical as frog, with the flu. :roll:

Take care from an old Git.

Chris R
Must confess I am not 72 until next month but in my 72nd year #-o Thanks for the welcome Chris.

Back