UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paddy68

Reaction score
Hi I’m a carpenter and love working with wood I love wood turning and making furniture in my spare time I’m Irish living in the uk

anyone out there would know where I could source left hand or reverse cutting wood bits and left cutting mortise bits
I have a mortise attachment on my Kity 439 and the chuck runs in reverse so any help would be greatly appreciated

Welcome
Surely it would be easier ( and cheaper ) to fit a reversing switch to your Kity 439 providing it does not cause any safety issues with the main machine.
If it's a three phase machine the job is really simple. If it's single phase, you may need to check whether it is possible to reverse your motor.

Welcome
Surely it would be easier ( and cheaper ) to fit a reversing switch to your Kity 439 providing it does not cause any safety issues with the main machine.
If it's a three phase machine the job is really simple. If it's single phase, you may need to check whether it is possible to reverse your motor.
Thanks for your help ya I checked out the switch idea which will work for me thanks

Back