New member, long time looker

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to say a hello from flint. I have used the site many times for advice from the shadows over the years and thought it long over due to get registered. Thank you to everyone that's unknowingly helped me out in the past with your tips and inspiration within these hallowed confines of sawdust and empty coffee coffers.

I've had a terrible run of luck in very recent months with work and money and instead of standing in line along with the great unwashed oxygen thieves of various job centres, and the unemployed, I have now put all I have into a small ill equipped and cramped workshop making items for a niche industry.

Please feel free to point and laugh at any and all remarks that will endow me to wear the pointy hat, I anticipate I will have a warm head under it for a while to come.

Thanks again

Mike

Welcome Mike

Hope things work out for you. Seems that you are tackling your bad luck head on. Wish you good luck for the future. (hammer)

Welcome Mike, hope the new venture goes well for you. At least you have found a market that not many will be catering for......... unless you tell everyone on a woodworking forum .......................... (hammer) :D

Latest posts

Back