need oak strips 12mm by 15mm by 500mm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lark

Established Member
Reaction score
i made a mistake on my 2 boxes i was making and had to take a router take the corners out...
real dim is 11mm by 8/9mm by about 450mm x 8 of them... want a lil bigger than that then i can card scrap down to size
do they sell anything like this as a b&q... not looked in a while but think seen ones that be just to small

I would be more than happy to plane some off cuts up and send them to you, unless someone nearer offers.

Let me know.
Mark

I am sure a forum member in your area could help you out, in exchange for some beer tokens.

I am pretty sure, I've got enough Oak kicking about to run you 8 lengths, if you want to travel to Surrey.
Other wise I would suggest you get a length of Oak skirting or flooring and rip it to the desired sizes.

i got the length wrong 40cm is long enough....

thanks for the offer doogy i would Imagen postal would be less than the petrol

oakfield i am more than happy to pay the postages I have paypal

Chems":2r11t3cq said:
I'm in Long Buckby. Do you know your right next to Good Timber?

yer i know but i have never been... once when my friend wanted some strips of beach.. they wanted double what i got from a guy that has a shop ebay
also when i wanted 1 sheet of veneered mdf they wanted me to buy 5.. so never bothered with them

Well they don't stock veneered sheets and are v.expensive for any sort of machined wood. But for good old sawn timber they are pretty normally priced. There is an excellent veneered board supplier in Northampton called Eco Timber Panel in the lodge farm industrial estate (the one near the main fords dealership in duston) they will sell you one sheet and stock a huge range. Also its like a family buisness so nice service.

If you want those strips drop me a PM if someone else hasn't already sorted you out.

Back