nasty virus

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newt

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought you should be aware

Recently received from reputable source within police circles:

4. COMPUTER VIRUS Someone is sending out a very cute screensaver of the Budweiser Frogs.If you download it, you will lose everything! Your hard drive will crash and someone from the Internet will get your screen name and password! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! Please distribute this message.This is a new, very malicious virus and not many people know about it. This information was announced in the last few days from Microsoft. Please share it with everyone that might access the Internet.

newt":2dowrwkn said:

4. COMPUTER VIRUS Someone is sending out a very cute screensaver of the Budweiser Frogs.If you download it, you will lose everything! Your hard drive will crash and someone from the Internet will get your screen name and password! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! Please distribute this message.This is a new, very malicious virus and not many people know about it. This information was announced in the last few days from Microsoft. Please share it with everyone that might access the Internet.

I think it's only Newt's that are at risk from the Budweiser frogs................

matt":3spka7lj said:
newt":3spka7lj said:

I think it's only Newt's that are at risk from the Budweiser frogs................

Matt nice one :D By the way I did not know it was a hoax :oops:

newt":lha3ikaw said:
matt":lha3ikaw said:
newt":lha3ikaw said:

Matt nice one :D By the way I did not know it was a hoax :oops:

Thanks Newt, I would much rather find out that it is a hoax, then not be told and lose the contents of my hard drive.

Mind you if they got my bank account details and saw the state of it, they would probabaly leave me some money :roll:

Cheers

Mike

Back