My wife had a dream

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrimTheKing

Established Member
Reaction score
Following DW's dream thread, my missus had a dream the other night that the baby was crying in her cot and needed her nappy changing.

In the dream SWMBO had Mr Tickle arms and just reached her arms out of bed, down the hall, into the nursey, did all the necessary and put baby back to bed, all without leaving the warmth of the duvet!

She said it was the most vivid dream she's ever had and seemed so real that when she woke up she wasn't quite certain what was real for a minute or two.

:D
MrTickle.gif

TrimTheKing":mqouisrx said:
Following DW's dream thread, my missus had a dream the other night that the baby was crying in her cot and needed her nappy changing.

In the dream SWMBO had Mr Tickle arms and just reached her arms out of bed, down the hall, into the nursey, did all the necessary and put baby back to bed, all without leaving the warmth of the duvet!

She said it was the most vivid dream she's ever had and seemed so real that when she woke up she wasn't quite certain what was real for a minute or two.

:D
MrTickle.gif

Whatever she's drinking - I'll have some! :lol:

It all looks a bit 'umbilical' to me...

Just reminded me.. From my experience, your good wife, will be like mine. She'll be able to tend the baby without getting out of bed. She'll send you Trim!

Just a guess! :D

Well at least the dream has been explained, sort of. She was actually dreaming of having her arms 'reaching out' to throttle you.

Latest posts

Back