More erosion of civil liberty...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy builder

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you know that recent Government legislation changing the Freedom of information Acts gives you access to speed camera offences registered within the last twelve months and placed on a freely accessible website?

Did you know that every time your car goes even over a mile or so over the speed limit, it is registered and placed on the database?
They only send a ticket if you are way over, OR (and here is the best...) if you receive over 20 near misses!!!!!! You can now check how many you have against your car's registered number.

http://www.i-database.co.uk/index1.php

HI ALL

Get your own radar gun from halifax beats the lot then , Cause what you don't know half the bloody camera ain't switched on anyway :D :twisted: just the copper having the last laugh making you slow down. in my area i know what on or off . hc

Blood Hell! I nearly had a heart attack! Said I was nabbed in Cambridgeshire in the week. I was IN Cambridgeshire in the week! Nearly had a heart attack!!!
Bar Stewards, the lot of you...

Latest posts

Back