More Axminster good service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianhr

Established Member
Reaction score
I placed a small order with Axminster on Wednesday and received their confirmation timed at 4:23pm. At 5.50 I received notice that it had been dispatched.
The parcel was received at 10:00 on Thursday.

In view of all the publicity about the weather and delayed deliveries this is unbelievable.
:D :D

:( sadly I wish I could say the same for my experiance... yes sorry I am new to this board... and am not trying to stir up anything.. but when you have recieved a new bandsaw like what I will post below.... and the trouble I had with at the start you will see why I wasnt so happy... Although saying all that... I managed to resovle everything with there customer service team who might I add were excellent.. and wernt afraid to have there managers speak to me and resolve it quickly.... I am pleased in the end.. but look below.

dscf6576s.jpg

By jonrms at 2010-12-13

dscf6577y.jpg

By jonrms at 2010-12-13
dscf6578v.jpg

By jonrms at 2010-12-13

Not that I'm especially biased towards Axi, but that looks more like the couriers have been sledging on it, than damage from Axminster themselves! :roll:

Sometimes Axi use their own driver, other times a courier

What I love about Axminster is that sometimes they do get things wrong, no ones perfect, it's how they deal with it that always impresses me.

I would say that was the couriers fault. Axi are an excellect company for customer service, but i will be on the phone soon if i do not hear from them regarding my extraction complaints.

ooh let me explain... axminster was fine.. the couriours did mess up.. however some of axminsters customer service let me down... not all nor most.. just one guy SAM.

anyway all that aside the rest of the team at axminster helped out alot... and yes the courior was suppose to be tnt but they sub contracted out another service... and well ... you can see the results.

jonrms":2m09oyb8 said:
ooh let me explain... axminster was fine.. the couriours did mess up.. however some of axminsters customer service let me down... not all nor most.. just one guy SAM..

I always try to deal with the lovely gemma if i can - "sam" wont last long if he's not up to the job

it was Joe who helped me ALOT...

I was really pleased with her attitude and careing nature... ie she was genuine...

Back