Milling clamp sets on offer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi to all metal manglers. If you are in the market for a clamping set for your milling table then they are on offer at £20 (for a full 58 piece set) from MSC Industrial Supply Co. Vat is extra plus £5 carriage but still half price. That is for the 16 mm Tee nut size. Other sizes are a bit dearer, about £26 plus Vat etc but still cheap.
The offer closes end of May / early June but there is an extra 15% off the 16mm size if you order today - web ordering open until 7.00, phone ordeing until 6.00

These kits usually sell for about £60, and often for a 52 piece set, but if you are reading this then you will know that anyway.

Loads of other special offers on their web site.

K

I phoned them up after seeing them advertised on one of their flyers. £19.99 plus Vat plus £4.95 carriage, less 15%, but the 15% has now ended. Still good value though. That's for the 16mm tee slot size. The other sizes are a bit dearer.

I ordered one today at 19.99 less 15% so I am quite pleased.

If you register with them they will send you a monthly flyer with special offers. The 15% extra has been on for a week but I only found out about it by chance after browsing their web site today, hence the short notice for you guys.

K

Back