Milk.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Established Member
Reaction score
Blimey, DO NOT give your babies powdered milk that originates from China, they have mixed melamine into it, melamine is normally used to make glue :shock: , 3 babies have died and many more are suffering from liver failure, can you BELIEVE this, surely heads must roll for this criminality, they might be good at hosting Olympic games, but they don't care about the welfare of their own population, they spend billions on sport and skimp on baby foodstuffs, Some superpower, eh. :evil:

Rich.

They put antifreeze in toothpaste shipped to the usa last year,and some other rubbish in dog food,lead paint on childrens toys...just a country trying to make a few bucks killin off a few people and animals.

Rich":f30vtcrv said:
surely heads must roll for this criminality, they might be good at hosting Olympic games, but they don't care about the welfare of their own population, they spend billions on sport and skimp on baby foodstuffs, Some superpower, eh. :evil:

Rich.

Despite saying that I wasn't going to read the nonsense in the off topic threads any more here I am.
Zheng Xiaoyu, head of China's Food and Drug agency was executed for this in early July. Does that make you feel better?

Greetings

BBC News advises 18 people [6 who sold melamine and 12 milk distributors] have been arrested today and a 'product recall' has been made in Hong Kong

mr":11abldv3 said:
Zheng Xiaoyu, head of China's Food and Drug agency was executed for this in early July. Does that make you feel better?

I did a double take when I heard this on Radio 4 today.

Rich - as far as I am aware, all instances of baby poisoning have occurred in China (not that that makes it any more acceptable).

Cheers

Karl

mr":1d4veybj said:
Rich":1d4veybj said:
surely heads must roll for this criminality, they might be good at hosting Olympic games, but they don't care about the welfare of their own population, they spend billions on sport and skimp on baby foodstuffs, Some superpower, eh. :evil:

Rich.

Despite saying that I wasn't going to read the nonsense in the off topic threads any more here I am.

No, Mr, It does'nt make me feel any better, I did'nt mean literally that heads should roll, but I doubt if it makes the parents of the dead babies feel better either, perhaps you should stick to your resolution. :roll:

Rich.

if you are concerned about baby health you shouldnt be giving your babies any kind of powdered milk chinese or otherwise - you (or more likely swimbo) should be breast feeding or expressing milk to bottle feed later.

*puts on tin hat and retreats to bunker * :D

Not always possible for all women/babies. Our Daughter had something called tongue tie which prevented her from BF. It's not always lazy people who don't BF.

Not all mothers are happy with BF nor, as has been pointed out, able to BF. Also those who do have be careful were and when as some people, for what ever reason, tend to be offended.

Roy.

Now let's not get titty about this chaps, :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Rich.

Back