metal or wood jointer?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

You've got the url of the page rather than the image - thus no embedding. I'm trying Flickr myself with a view to updating the tutorial in case Freeshare vanishes for good and frankly it seems the clunkiest, slowest most unnecessarily difficult means of posting pictures I've tried. If that's any comfort! :roll:

Cheers, Alf

If you're looking for a decent photo hosting site, try photobucket.com, I've used them for ages and they're pretty good. Completely free too.

Alf":jrbe7e6k said:
Mike,

You've got the url of the page rather than the image - thus no embedding. I'm trying Flickr myself with a view to updating the tutorial in case Freeshare vanishes for good and frankly it seems the clunkiest, slowest most unnecessarily difficult means of posting pictures I've tried. If that's any comfort! :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Hi Alf, previously I seem to recall having used the url between tags to embed an image in a post. I'll have a fiddle with it and see if I can sort it out. FlickR is a bit clunky for uploading, that browse and upload 5 images at a time is a pain. However there is a wee widget which you can download which lets you drag and drop from a folder on your machine and which then logs in to FLickR and uploads all at once - a much easier way of working IMHO

Cheers Mike

Back