Made me smile

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobscarle

Established Member
Reaction score
Found this on the BBC web site. I just thought it seemed terribly British, nothing wrong with that, but it made me smile.

It is customary in the higher echelons of the British Diplomatic Service never to knock on the door before entering a room, lest by doing so one implies one suspects a colleague is doing something improper within.

Bob

bobscarle":1qx87i72 said:
It is customary in the higher echelons of the British Diplomatic Service never to knock on the door before entering a room, lest by doing so one implies one suspects a colleague is doing something improper within.
Clearly the 'murricans had that rule as well when Bill Clinton was in the White House :lol: - Rob

:lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:

LIKE IT!!!

They probalby are though... :roll:

woodbloke":16ibtc21 said:
bobscarle":16ibtc21 said:
Clearly the 'murricans had that rule as well when Bill Clinton was in the White House :lol: - Rob

I was going to add that that was a bit tongue in cheek but then thought better of it out of good manners. :shock: :lol:
There, I've gone and said it anyway, silly ass. :oops:
Rich.

Back