Luck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod

Established Member
Reaction score
If it wasn`t for bad luck i wouldn`t have any ,last week i broke a front spring on a hump in the road got that fixed and now a bearing has gone on the same wheel.The power supply unit on the other pc overheated when it`s fan seized up on saturday,got my order from screwfix today and a 2.5 litre tin of white paint inside had burst open and covered everything ,and it`s still only Monday!Got to change for the better hasn`t it ! :shock:

Well I guess we all have "Luck" some good and some not so good. Looks like you have had more than your fair share of the not so good this week. As my old Mum says "it could have been worse" :roll:

Well good luck for the rest of the week :D :D

Cheers :D
Tony

Hi Rod,

That's happened to me before with Screwfix. Mostly due to bad packaging and handling. Screwfix once packed 4x 5 litre tins in one box to me without any additional packaging, so its hardly surprising.

Tell Screwfix you want a replacement and to collect what was delivered. They will not collect it, because their carriers won't handle it - kind of surprising since they delivered it. However you will get a replacement, so if you can salvage anything from the box you get a bonus.

Tony

I rang them and they asked what needed replacing (all except 2 items) and they are sending a replacement order tmrw.I wish i had ordered that

Hitachi combi drill yesterday instead of tonight. :lol: Got most of the paint off the path which the driver left a nice trail on,but my worktable on which he had plonked the box before he knocked on the door will need going over with the beltsander when it hardens up.He didn`t seem very keen on taking the box back to the depot, but waited and inspected the contents.

If it wasn`t for bad luck i wouldn`t have any ,last week i broke a front spring on a hump in the road got that fixed and now a bearing has gone on the same wheel.The power supply unit on the other pc overheated when it`s fan seized up on saturday,got my order from screwfix today and a 2.5 litre tin of white paint inside had burst open and covered everything ,and it`s still only Monday!Got to change for the better hasn`t it !
:shock:

If I were you Rod, I'd stay safely tucked up in bed the Friday after next (13th)...lol [-o<

Had a better day today ,car fixed,screwfix sent a replacement order and also the drill i ordered came with the £20 discount off it .Swings and roundabouts eh. :lol:

Back