Looking for Hooked on Wood's drill press and miter saw station

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradyS

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Good day!

As the title says, I'm looking for Hooked on Wood's drill press and miter saw station, the one in the youtube video linked below.
The link on his website is not working. I wrote to him in a comment, said he'll re-upload but that never happened.
I was wondering if any of you by any chance would have a copy of this file. I need it for my workshop build alone, mostly the dimensions.

Much appreciated,
Brad

His drill press (which looks great) is made by Jet - some examples here but I think it's the JDP-15B-M. His mitre saw is a Festool Kapex KS 120, but I’m not sure if that's what you are asking or if you mean his workbench setup for this?

Sean

Thanks Graham but it's not that one. It's the workbench/station from the video I linked. The older one. The download link on his website is broken.

1678915176964.png

His drill press (which looks great) is made by Jet - some examples here but I think it's the JDP-15B-M. His mitre saw is a Festool Kapex KS 120, but I’m not sure if that's what you are asking or if you mean his workbench setup for this?

Sean
Thanks Sean. Yes, I was referring to the workbench setup. Still, that drill press looks neat.

Yes, I was referring to the workbench setup
Sorry, reading your original post again I can see that was clear!

I tried looking through archive.org to see if it has saved any other versions of the file linked to by @Graham Brazier or plans for the workbench setup but no joy

Sean

You could just contact him, Hooked on Wood - Contact
I already did, otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread. :)
I wrote to him several weeks ago. He replied that he will re-upload in a few days. It's been over a month and I don'twant to insist with him because I know how it is when you're overwhelmed with work, life, etc. and this is a freebie. So I thought I'd try an indirect approach.

I already did, otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread. :)
I wrote to him several weeks ago. He replied that he will re-upload in a few days. It's been over a month and I don'twant to insist with him because I know how it is when you're overwhelmed with work, life, etc. and this is a freebie. So I thought I'd try an indirect approach.
I do appreciate you guys trying and being helpful. You're amazing. It's just I already exhausted every other option I could think of. I respect all of your time and I wouldn't ask for help without doing all that I can first.

I do appreciate you guys trying and being helpful. You're amazing. It's just I already exhausted every other option I could think of. I respect all of your time and I wouldn't ask for help without doing all that I can first.
Hi - I’ve just tried the link on the website and it downloads the file. I know the website was recently changed/updated. Maybe try again? I found the link at Shop Improvements > Drill Press > Drill Press Platform.pdf

Is that the file you’re looking for or has he altered the contents but kept the file name the same?

Hi - I’ve just tried the link on the website and it downloads the file. I know the website was recently changed/updated. Maybe try again? I found the link at Shop Improvements > Drill Press > Drill Press Platform.pdf

Is that the file you’re looking for or has he altered the contents but kept the file name the same?
Hi. Yes, he is upgrading his website as he goes while finishing his new workshop where I see many new designs so probably the old ones are not that important now.
That pdf file if for his new drill press table. I am looking for what's highlighted in the screenshot below. He uses an interesting modular system for that section.

1678999816293.png

Back