lego for all

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my first creation off.

Bridge over the track.

I reckon lego could suit all ages, could get the kids off TV and making things.

bridgew.jpg

corrected typo

I read somewhe on the BBC site yesterday that a bloke had collected over the years 10,000,000, that's 10 million :shock: Lego bocks - Rob

woodbloke":2zcu0wex said:
I read somewhe on the BBC site yesterday that a bloke had collected over the years 10,000,000, that's 10 million :shock: Lego bocks - Rob
Sounds like it could be my Grandson... :lol:

I recently took the family to see my parents and they had got the lego I had as a kid out the loft. Absolutley fantastic time was had by all my parents included, it was like having a second childhood. Fantastic stuff lego, the only limitation is your imagination (and that one piece you just cant find).

woodbloke":2k99xbqd said:

I use lego for School kids who visit to build little robots that follow lines around a lab (they pick up a ball first) - usually girls aged 12-13 (Widening Participation scheme to get more girls into engineering)
We also have loads of other activities for school kids aged 11-16 using lego, but too many to write about here.

Love running it and the schools are queuing up to send their kids to the sessions! One day someone came into my office and said "would you be able to run ....."

Of course, says I, just need some lego as we don't use it. "How much do you need?" Ohh, 36 boxes of Mindstorm kit should do it. "OK, write out the order!" :D :D :D

Just bought a load of the new NXT stuff now, so many colleagues children are about to get free Mindstorm's kits :wink:

Bodrighy":ql64eqoh said:
HEALTH WARNING

Never walk around the house barefoot when there are children and Lego in the same house :x :cry:

Pete

That was the first time I ever heard my father use the f word. and the second..third..fourth and fifth :shock: :shock:

Cheers

Tim

Back