Kreg Pocket Hole Jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

£1,040.85 and 9 left in stock :shock: :shock: - Workshop Heaven prices have increased a bit :)

Regards Mick

I don't know if there are some chancers out there, or errors at the keyboard or other problems but of late I've noticed a number of items at hugely inflated prices, often from 'the trade' who claim to have x left and y sold. When it first happened I thought somebodies fingers had slipped on the keyboard but I've seen it several times recently. are there really people willing to pay these prices, or did I miss the bit at the bottom that included sending someone round to actually do the work :)

Tony

They do that when there is no stock...saves redoing an advert..when stock arrives they change the ad to the real price.

Unfortunately eBay doesn't have a facility for 'temporarily out of stock', so many of us just whack up the price temporarily to dissuade people from ordering until more arrives.

If you reduce the stock to zero it kills the listing, removes it from people's watch lists and you have to start again in terms of 'listing kudos' or whatever it's called.

In fairness the Kreg distributors do an amazing job, they do everything they can to anticipate demand, and if they have it, we can get hold of it within 24hrs, but if demand outstrips expectation or there are hold ups with a manufacturing order.....

I'd much prefer it if eBay had a button for 'sorry, out of stock' but until then we have to make do with what we have.

Don't worry, if anyone was daft enough to order one at that price we would give them their money back with a polite explanation.

Hopefully eBay will come up with a tidier solution soon.

Back