King Canada Industrial Thicknessers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireburst

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience using a King Canada thicknesser? They look like robust machines, and I am tempted by the 20" with spiral cutter. This would be used to complement a 12" planer thicknesser I use for jointing.

With a 12" planer how would you flatten the first side before putting a 20" plank through the thicknesser.

They look like the same machines as other repainted chinese four post types.

If they don't have reps/service in the UK, i'd be inclined to get a machine from someone who sells it locally. I doubt it would be any different.

Hi Fireburst,

I'd like to assure you and any other readers that we offer servicing and parts for all our King Industrial range of thicknessers, and all new machines come with a 2 year limited warranty.

Powys Machinery

If you look up on Canadian forums, i believe King was started by someone who used to work at General Canada. It appears that some of Kings tools come from the same factories as Delta amongst others. I personally dont own any King machinery but what I have seen of it over here in Canada it is generally well finished and seems like good stuff, a bit more refined than other repainted Chinese machines.

Back