K body Clamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a review of parallel clamps, probably in FWW. Not of the brand you mention, but several others. But sometimes one make has several names. The important message was that there was a huge difference in performance and that the Bessys scored best. I've got a few of those and can recommend them.

If it was the review in the FWW Tools & Shops issue (Winter 2009/2010) then the Jet and the Jorgensen got the "Best Overall" accolade. The Besseys came next, but apparently the pads kept falling off. Personally I put no faith at all in FWW's pseudo-scientific reviewing so am none the wiser - but fwiw. None of the brands tested looked obviously like the Tilgear ones, so we're none the wiser there either.

thanks for the replies guys. I might take a chance on them and buy a couple just to see how good they are. If i do i will post what i think of them because i have got one bessey vario that i can compare it with.

Cheers Neil

Back