Is this drill guide available in the UK?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeathRobinson

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

Spotted this drill guide from Lee Valley. I like the integrated chuck so that I am not constrained to electric drills (woodwork by candle light :lol:)! Just wondering if anybody had seen a guide with an integrated chuck available in the UK? It would be difficult to hold myself back on buying many of the other goodies on the Lee Valley website if I am forced into a Canadian order!

Thanks,
Simon

:lol: Hells bells Shultzy, you got it in one! I've been searching all over and the Dakota is the sort of thing I am looking for. It looks to be the exact same thing as the Lee Valley offering. Pitty it's made from ABS plastic, didn't realise that. Will have to think about it for now. Thanks very much for your help. :D

I'm sure I saw something similar on (I'm sorry I'm about to say this) QVC, last Sunday. You might have to look at their homepage to find it. If they do have it, at least you can send it back if its no good, after you've tried it

The Wolfcraft 4525 is metal (I think) and has a chucK, they also do one with the collar.

Had a quick look but couldn't find a UK supplier, they are cheap in the US so might be able to find a US supplier that will ship to UK.

I bought and tried the Axminster one. It's buried somewhere or other under all the rest of the rubbish in the workshop, it was that good. The Dakota looks more the business (for once!)

Back