Ineresting videos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie78

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

Just watched a few episodes of a web show called the highland woodworker http://thehighlandwoodworker.com/the-show
It is obviously produced by highland woodworking as an advertising outlet and is quite advert heavy.
However it does have some interesting stuff on it. I particularly like the segment on each episode where they talk to a `master` woodworker.

The presenter is a little strange and has a magnificent combeover but is likeable enough, they even interviewed Jimmy Carter who is apparently an avid woodworker as well as former president.

Check it out.

Ollie

Thank's will take a look later.

Yeah Jimmy carter does a lot still via social/ community housing projects throughout the usa. He often spends a day here and there on sites helping to build houses :)

It's a good series. The host, Charles Brock is quite the chair maker, very similar to the Sam Maloof style. He used to be a teacher, so I think that comes through in his presentation...less TV host, more instructor. I'm almost caught up watching all the episodes, but I've enjoyed each one quite a bit. I confess to moving past some of the advertisments segments though. :)

Back