incra jigs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineer one

Established Member
Reaction score
for those who are interested in the incra saw/router jigs,
i note that in their summer sale, Rockler in the states are offering a package which includes the original incra jig, and some other jigs, plus a 1 hour instructional dvd for 59.99 USD plus shipping.

about 30 quid plus duty still makes it probably less than the package price of 100 bucks shipped here.

paul

Thanks for that info... there is some good stuff well marked down.

There are 100's of items marked down from books to tools to knick knacks, well worth a visit... unless you are easily tempted.

I've ordered from Rockler and Lee Valley in the past, air freight is too expensive so it'll have to be by sea which takes months...

I notice they have an English metric tape measure... so what you say... well... it's 12 FOOT long.. he he he. (It doesn't look to be as good as Axminsters metric only as the markings are only on one side of the blade, I find Axminsters very good as I can mark from both ends of a workpiece on either side of the blade)

Cheers
Joe

hi joe, i found that post or western union delivery was the best way.

the other really useful thing from rockler is there corner square things
which allow you to ensure that cabinets are square. also they do decent track systems.

paul :wink:

Back