I made a huge mistake....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMac

Established Member
Reaction score
...I decided, last night, to just have a wee peep into the Scroll saw forum to see what it was all about - and ended up watching related videos on YouTube until 4.00am.

Well, now I want a scroll saw. I did some searching here and decided the SIP would do my job well but then, today, the Record Power catalogue dropped in and they have a scroll saw for £99.99 with a 5 year guarantee.

Here's the link http://www.recordpower-thetoolshop.com/ ... SS16v.html

Anyone have one or any advice please?

Thanks,
Brendan

hi brendan
now look what you've done, soon have you on another slope. I have heard the SIP is very good but dont really know anything about the Record one, maybe others who know it will join in.

all the best.. :lol: :lol:

Hi Brendan,
Do a search for SIP on Author mouse. I did a bit of a write up and also show a modification I have done on my SIP
I am very pleased with the one I have.
I have had other Record tools many years ago (lathes that were superb), but have read that the quality of their products is not as good as it used to be, but that seems to be the case with a lot of companies.

Thanks guys.

Steve, I may have a tentative foot on this slope but I am definitely not going near planes because all that bevel stuff would do my head in.

Brendan

Back