How to Forge A Career in Cabinetmaking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devonwoody":3vefpboo said:
Brad, how about taking me on as a Septarian (or whatever I am) ?

I have some back troubles and also hearing is impaired, dont take orders easily but would like a good income at the end of the week.

After all, the latest is to work to you drop, seems to be the coming thing of the future.

DW, We need to talk.

I see an Ebay site coming on...

... Tissueboxes'R'us!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes now I have moved my shop I can't pop over the fence for a round anymore. Will have to wait until I finish work and return home now. :lol:

I'm currently trying to find more time for golf and am looking at local clubs with a view to joining. The great thing is that they are so desperate for members these days that they are all offering free rounds to tempt you to have a look.

Its a nice day so I've knocked off and am going for a round now.

:D

BradNaylor":1piyp04q said:
So in the space of 2 months, Joe has carved a career for himself with us simply by making himself first useful, and then indispensable.

I have always had this sort of thing in my mind. You have got to make the guys you're working for realise that they couldn't do without you and then you're firmly in the workshop.

Back