Help needed please?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteWizard

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I was wondering if any of you good people could help me out with my recently purchased second-hand Clarke band saw. The on off switch is broken and only works when the on switch is kept pressed in. I've looked online and found the part number which is listed as part number "68". With part number "HT286007" labelled as Electronic switch.

If any of you wonderful people would be able to help me out on any suggestions on how to fix it or where I can find a replacement. I've looked on eBay and googled it but to no avail. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Many Thanks

Joe.

Is it the red / green square buttons type?
Known as an NVR switch ( Non Voltage Return). very common on ebay or axminster sell them. Should be around £15.

sunnybob":3ryw8cvz said:
Is it the red / green square buttons type?
Known as an NVR switch ( Non Voltage Return). very common on ebay or axminster sell them. Should be around £15.

Yes the red / green switch. thank you very much for your help.

It doesn't matter that it's not identical as long as it works.[/quote]

Yeh as long as it works it'll be fine. Thank you for your help and the link attached.

toolsntat":2nzo90qa said:
https://www.clarkeservice.co.uk/index.shtml
Give em a call for a price.
Cheers Andy

Will give them a call in the morning. If not I'll get one of the ones the other guys have provided. Thank you for your help.

Latest posts

Back