Help, I'm having a senior, blonde, absent-minded..ahm...ahmm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyQ

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw a post on here (I hope!) recently, showing alternative sockets/plugs for hand power tool extension leads. They were square-ish, lockable with a clip and capable of up to to 13A. Can anybody point me at this post? I've tried Boolean Logic searches based on "plug..socket..connector..electrical lead.." Did I imagine it? .

Sam (aka "Ah! Q!" on t'other side).

EDIT, EDIT, JUST FOUND IT!!! See Krysstel's post.....my "Senior" soubriquet well deserved....

:D :D Nah!! Tanglefoot! A REAL man's drink! None of that effete woofter sherry here! (Mods'll probably do me now for using gender-ist terminology...). Sam

My kind of drink too Sammy, none of that wussy lager stuff for me
Makes you laugh at some of the names they come up with though , my nephew drinks Bishops Finger and had his girlfriend convinced to ask for some Nun's Crutch when she was at the shops :mrgreen:

If you can find it in the U.K. then try this one! I only ever have a few bottles in an evening. Yum yum yum!

http://www.sheltonbrothers.com/beers/be ... BeerID=127

Glad you found yer plug Sammy. I call that situation a hereafter moment. You know, when you go into somewhere and think to yourself "what did I come in here after"?

Alan, I damn near washed the keyboard with good ale!! :D :D :D I like your lad's sense of humour...are they still together? She must be a remarkable woman....

Sliante!!!

John, I can hear it calling me! One of my boys got me a a six pack of assorted ales and beers off the Net for Gristlemass, so I'm off to see the website to locate your recommendation. No doubt bibulous postings will be forthcoming later.

Have a really good Hollyer in the land of the Gauls!!

Sam

Just looked at that Shelton Brothers website. Can a beer importer really come from ---Belchertown, presumably the after effects of atasting session!

Tony Comber

Whats wrong with you lot? Get some real booze down you,
good pure scotch whisky it will o
put hairs on your chest and you
won't feel the cold even if you are dressed in a kilt.
Happy Christmas. Willy.

Willy?....... over here it's Poteen? Uisge beatha? Whiskey is just our Scottish cousins version!

Personally (just to get this thread back to a more appropriate topic) I really go for the single malts matured in the OAK cask......

Sam

SammyQ":2rvsjx1h said:
Willy?....... over here it's Poteen? Uisge beatha? Whiskey is just our Scottish cousins version!

Personally (just to get this thread back to a more appropriate topic) I really go for the single malts matured in the OAK cask......

Sam
Hooo You say the sweetest things.xx

Back