Hello from Oklahoma USA

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vernon

Reaction score
Glad I found your site. I try to make small toys for children and some older children. Most of the things I make I give away. Nothing like seeing a big smile on a kids face.
The picture of the Piper Cub I made. My first flight was in a plane like this. I was 5 years old and remember it like it was yesterday.

Attachments

• Piper Cub.jpg
    Piper Cub.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Hello and welcome - making things to give away is a good thing and I agree that a smiling face or grateful recipient is priceless. Today I delivered some home grown cucumbers and lettuce to the home where my mom resides. The staff are so good at looking after my mom and all the other residents it’s nice to be able to give something back. So good on you and again welcome to the forum 🤗🤗🤗

Welcome to the UKW and like myself it is good to see someone who places value on a smile and doing things without there being any monetary gain.

You will find another guy on here who also makes aeroplanes but in a different style.

Hello and welcome - making things to give away is a good thing and I agree that a smiling face or grateful recipient is priceless. Today I delivered some home grown cucumbers and lettuce to the home where my mom resides. The staff are so good at looking after my mom and all the other residents it’s nice to be able to give something back. So good on you and again welcome to the forum 🤗🤗🤗
Thank you for the warm welcome

Back