Hello from Canada

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Burghout

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I just registered in your forum and would enjoy talking with other woodworkers, especially those who enjoy scrollsawing.

I am an architectural technologist, big title for the little people who do all the work on the architectural office! LOL. I also enjoy designing woodworking projects and have had the honour of having some work published in some magazines. Still learning a lot about woodworking and enjoy reading up on other's techniques on some of the forums.

So if there is anyone here who likes working in intarsia, fretwork or segmentation, I look forward to discussing ideas with you.

Take care
Toni

Welcome to the forum Toni,

I think Gill will be along shortly to welcome you with open arms.

Do a search for GILL or Lin(USA) and you should see some of their work.

Hello Toni and welcome. I am sure you will find the site both interesting and informative. I think I almost live on here now. :)

Hi Toni, :D
welcome , asCHJ said ,i am sure Gill will find you soon ,
i do a bit of fretwork, but mainly use my scrollsaw for making toys and wooden jigsaw puzzles, and a lot of" silly" things like sun catchers ,fridge magnets & mobiles, as i said ---silly things, but hey , i just enjoy myself! :lol:

have fun -----Frank---------

Hi Toni,

Welcome to the forum. I don't do any scrollwork but I think that work on your website is lovely. In particular, that piece called "Every Woman" is stunning =D>

Paul

Hi Toni

Slumming it, are you?

Just joking, guys O:) .

Gill (who used to be welcome on this forum ;) :) )

Good Morning!

Big Smile, ah yes I know your famous Gill. LOL.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Paul, thank you for your kind comments regarding "Every Woman". She was a particular favorite and created for a cause. Unfortunately she didn't create the stir we had hoped she would to help raise money for breast cancer, but we are still very pleased with her.

I do enjoy doing the life forms, as well as some of the more typical scrolled projects. Every now and then, I must amuse myself with something that I hope causes people to stop and think. :)

Take care
Toni

Back