Have to chuckle

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
SatNav is great provided you put in the right address.

Bought an ex-demo table saw/sliding carriage/extension table jobbie. Email sent to them with our Malvern address..did they need directions as we're off the beaten track? ...no, he's got SatNav..OK then but I bet he gets lost. Delivery scheduled for this morning around 10am.

9.30ish- mobile goes...sorry we're a bit late and only just leaving..should be with you around noon. OK..says I...not a problem.

Noon comes and goes. So does 1pm. At 2pm I call to check they're OK and told "we left a bit late..just left Mill Hill...be with you in about 40 minutes.

Spend next few minutes racking brain as to where Mill Hill was in Worcestershire. I knew there was one in London. See where this is going ?? :lol:

2.40pm..mobile goes...we're outside your place...12 Westbourne terrace.

Um...that's not the delivery address and actually neither do I live there !

Pause ...we'll be with you a little later on then...after we've been back to get the right address :? Full marks though that they are going to go the extra distance and actually deliver it today rather than some other day.

You have to chuckle.

The saw arrived later that evening and I have nothing but praise for Healy's Tools in going the extra distance...literally and metaphorically. So many other companies would have said 'sorry mate...be with you later this week' but Healy's were first rate.

10 out of 10

They also stock a good range of Festool equipment!

Latest posts

Back