Hardwood Newel Caps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowfax

Established Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know where I can buy two Richard Burbage dark hardwood newel caps (the ball type, 95mm high by 75mm diameter, part number NC2Q) at a sensible price. Stairpartsonline have them at £5.50 each but they want another £15.00 +VAT to send them which I think, at over thirty quid, is a bit steep.
There are no stockists around here that keep the hardwood stuff.
I have used the pine newel caps but they don't look or feel right.
If there are no better suggestions I guess I will just have to bite the bullet!
Cheers folks.

SF

Hi SF,

I would try a 'phone call direct to Richard Burbidge - 01691 655131 - nicely explain to them just how much you have spent on RB parts for your new staircase, emphasise what excellent quality they are and what a superb job they have done ................. BUT you do need just two dark hardwood newel caps to finish the job .............. and you cannot find them anywhere. They might just pop a couple in the post for you as a token of their goodwill (especially if you might have any more staircases to be refurbished - family/friends for example - just try to sound honest but don't overdo it.) or, if not, tell you where you can find them locally to you.

Worth a try perhaps.

Cheers,

Trev.

Back