Had a spell off box making

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
2w.jpg

1w.jpg

All straight now, but new furniture requests have been made.

Attachments

• 2w.jpg
    2w.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 900
  • 1w.jpg
    1w.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 900
riclepp":q4ko60i9 said:
Hi Devon

Did you have a collapsing celiling or just redocorating?

Concorde went over the sw around 15 years ago chartered by Sadam Hussein and he gave us all a sonic boom, many ceilings were cracked, insurance would not pay up, so I artexed but decided to have a new ceiling and the walls were skimmed at the same time. Got rid of the ceiling centre light fitting and it makes a huge difference as well.

devonwoody":n4yke6u8 said:
riclepp":n4yke6u8 said:
Hi Devon

Did you have a collapsing celiling or just redocorating?

Concorde went over the sw around 15 years ago chartered by Sadam Hussein and he gave us all a sonic boom, many ceilings were cracked, insurance would not pay up, so I artexed but decided to have a new ceiling and the walls were skimmed at the same time. Got rid of the ceiling centre light fitting and it makes a huge difference as well.

Devon.
You to !!, I have cracks right down the front of the house, sonic boom twice a day, I am afraid its what we peasant’s had to put up with, so the idle rich, could fly to America and back in less time, in order to do even less on arrival/return. :evil:

Take care.

Chris R.

Latest posts

Back