greetings from Italy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastupeppe

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all friends to the forum.
excuse me if I posting in this section for my introduction.
I'm registred to the few day but only today find the courage because I don't know speak english so good.
my name is Carmine and I'm 43 years old,I come from Salerno in south Italy but now live near Milano precisely in borgosesia Vercelli province in piemonte region.
I have three dougther and one son,I'm textile worker but before I was a woodmaker in Salerno but this passion is don't gone never,so for the need too I have buy a combo machine apart from few tools.
since I have buy a old house,the windows,the door and furniture self-building.
I'm a member too of the Italian forum "il-Legno".
thanks all,the world of the wood it's wonderful.
these is a few my work.
greetings from Italy all to you.
URL=http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=assistenteridimensionamento11g.png]
assistenteridimensionamento11g.th.png
[/URL]
P.S.ah,I have three cousins in middlesbrough and one cousin in hull

Carmine

Welcome to the forum, you'll fine us a friendly bunch all prepared to help each other out with wood working problems etc.

I wouldn't worry too much about your english because your written word is easily understood, certainly better than my Italian.

Welcome to the forum, Carmine.

Your English is perfectly understandable and 1000% better than my Italian.

My favourite Italian expression, apart from 'uno doppio' is 'Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate' and that just about sums up this forum

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ciao Roger

yes Roger,that is a poem of Dante Alighieri,hell purgatory heaven,that phrase refers to hell,perdete ogni speranza oh voi che entrate.I hope this forum don't like this.
but I like Shackspear,that I wonder:-"to be or not to be,this is the problem"."to be woodmaker or hobbyst,this is the problem".
:wink:
ciao all to you

Benvenuto Carmine al nostro paradiso( welcome to our paradise Carmine)

Well someone had to do it.
Carmine my mothers family is from near Milano(Piacenza) and my fathers from Cassino not far from your birthplace, their parents came to England in the 1890's. Their English never was very good so let me assure you that your's is just fine.

Piacere

Dom(enico)

ciao Domenico,
pleased to meet you.
yes ,Cassino is 100-130km from SAlerno.
I'm happy to what you remember your italian origin.
but specially what the italian love the woodworking.

regard Dom
ciao

Hi Carmine,

welcome here. I think to be able to say here you will learn a lot of things about wood and tools for wood.
I like more hand tools than power tools, you want for their noise absence , you want for the gratification to work as our ancestors.
Which tool do you like more?

Cheers
Gabriele :wink:

GEPPETTO":1vrmdk8m said:
Hi Carmine,

welcome here. I think to be able to say here you will learn a lot of things about wood and tools for wood.
I like more hand tools than power tools, you want for their noise absence , you want for the gratification to work as our ancestors.
Which tool do you like more?

Cheers
Gabriele :wink:

hi Gabriele,excuse me if I don't raplay you immediately but in these day I'm very very busy,I do diging together with bricklayer next to my house for to build my workshop.
I don't have much ability at using hand tools,so have not particular preference.I like the machineri,combo machine,bandsaw.
I have lot powertools too,between these I like more the router.
you come from Leonardo da Vinci region therefore you are good at made hand.

cheers

Carmine :wink:

Hi Mastupette,
you are building your workshop?? Well!! :D When it will be completed.... please share photos with us :lol: .

Cheers
Gabriele

Back