FREE SKY

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlikely I would have thought, given the amateurish looking website, and the adage about something looking too good to be true.
However, they would appear to have a nice view from their "office" so thats nice.
Mike

I dont know about anyone else....

But, I would never give my credit card details to any company or 'so called company' that is willing to take your money with so little detaisl on their contacts page.

No address, no telephone number etc.

I always check this before I use a site.

Not really a problem, but they use a 3rd party vendor to process their card details and just for my peace of mind I like to use companies that run their own SSL connection... Just seems a bit unprofessional to me...

Any as said before, the sites a bit amateurish...

Marky

Marky":1e3kgkvj said:
I dont know about anyone else....

But, I would never give my credit card details to any company or 'so called company' that is willing to take your money with so little detaisl on their contacts page.

No address, no telephone number etc.

Quite so Marky I wonder if the gentleman behind the site is aware that we can look in on him via the wonder of google maps though. Of course no idea how up to date the ariel photography is but you can get quite a nice shot of his house with a bit of digging.
Cheers Mike

nice return 'MR'

did a whois search for address then google maped it...

House dont look too bad, nice leafy area...

Marky

:)
Did you happen to notice how he appears to have a string of companies I counted Three each of which registers the next companies domain name. All of them boiling down to an aol address at the end of the line?

Mike

yes,,, spooted that...

He seems to be a busy beaver, trawling the market for fresh ideas..

Marky
Spotted ...... me fingers are tired...

there is a system you can buy in p.c world wich by the look on the pacage you have to conect to youre satalite dish to it.

my kids sneak down and watch pay films in the middle of the night..

Even more expense......

What is the world coming to..

Oh and by the way Cant Weld, lend us a vette....

sory no can do on that on i dont own them.
just work on them at the race track i am wot they call crew chief on the yellow and purple vette it puts out about 700bhp as for the red one only 1340bhp and yes 100% street legal and go through proper strickt m.o.t.s

Well my dear father decided he would try it, not impressed, very small picture and if you want to watch a film they show you three minutes and then tell you payment is required to continue watching.
No fool like and old fool. Mind you he is 83 so well done for just using a computer pops.

Back