Free Scott & Sargeant Catalogue

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonB

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got this months copy of F&C through the post, comes with a free copy of Scott & Sargeant's latest catalogue, 330pages of machines & tooling to drool over. Very handy for any spindle owners as there are loads of cutter blocks, knives etc. There is also a nice digital calliper but at £1499 I may pass on it for now(no thats not a typo, £1.5k) :!:

Its the April issue of the mag but may not be in the shops until the end of next week so don't have a wasted journey to WHSmiths this weekend.

Jason

woodbloke":zhjmr5hk said:
Jason - hope you've read the article on the Jewelry Box :lol: - haven't got mine yet - Rob

No, I skipped those couple of pages :D :^o

Will have a good read of it later, still on the S&S cat :wink:

Jason

woodbloke":1lqkfydl said:
- hope you've read the article on the Jewelry Box :lol: -

Just bought my copy, Rob. That's a really beautiful jewellery box - and very nicely written up and photographed =D> =D>

Cheers :wink:

Paul

PS but no catalogue - perhaps it was only for subscription copies :cry:

Paul - thanks for the comment on the jewelry box. It was made for a very wealthy American lady now residing in Copenhagen. I was hoping for some further work from her...alas, all my sawdusty efforts fell on stoney ground. :-({|= Still I enjoyed making the box and received a very complimentary PM from DC which I was chuffed about, so there's hope yet - Rob

woodbloke":13euen1q said:
Paul - thanks for the comment on the jewelry box. It was made for a very wealthy American lady now residing in Copenhagen. I was hoping for some further work from her...alas, all my sawdusty efforts fell on stoney ground. :-({|= Still I enjoyed making the box and received a very complimentary PM from DC which I was chuffed about, so there's hope yet

Well, from what I've seen of your work close-up, I reckon it stands comparison with the best, so hang on in there - just needs to be seen by the right sort of people......

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Back